“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or imagine, according to the power that works in us…”
— Ephesians 3:20
God is the God of “much more.” Consider the following verses from His Word. For example, here is 2 Chronicles 25:9 (nkjv): “And the man of God answered, ‘The Lord is able to give you much more than this.’” “Much more than this” is a favorite phrase of God’s Word:
- “…will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?” (Matthew 6:30).
- “…how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things…” (Matthew 7:11).
- “For if…we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, how much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by His life” (Romans 5:10).
- “For if through the trespass of one man many died, then how much more has the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many” (Romans 5:15).
- “But the law entered, so that sin might increase, but where sin increased, grace abounded much more” (Roman 5:20).
And on and on and on the texts go.
Lord God, we pray that You who are the fulfiller of dreams, that You will bring greater achievements for the church of Jesus Christ around the world, according to Your good and perfect will. Give me strength for today to be useful in Your kingdom…
BY HIS STRENGTH, WE WILL
EXPERIENCE “MUCH MORE.”